Just So You Know...

This Could Get Weird

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Before We Begin...

As the idea for a blog about zombies came fluttering into my mind, my better half and brother were constructing a site for our home town ghost stories. While I cannot take credit for their idea I would like to thank them for encouraging me to follow through with a fantasy of mine...to see how many people are for or opposed to the idea that one day, if and when it does come about, the dead will walk the earth. I will share with the followers any theories that I may have of my own or any that the media has devoutly made a monetary gain from. I only hope that you will join me in my quest to obtain knowledge on the philosophy of the undead and add your two cents in anytime you feel necessary. ANY ideas are helpful and appreciated! If I do not cover, say, a favorite movie or video game theory or plot, don't hesitate to email me at zombiemolly.atrue@gmail.com. If your taste lies with the spirit world, feel free to visit http://ghostskansas.blogspot.com and show your support for my Kansas Ghost Stories family...

1 comment:

  1. The ideal was always your . you just need help to realize that. And the Kansas ghost crew loves you and your site. Haven't became a follower yet? What are you waiting for. This is gonna be fun.Now help her look you guys have done us. And remember this is your website just like ours. So go nuts and become the undead. Or at least talk about it.
    Thank your den-master Kenneth

    ReplyDelete